Official OFSTED Inspection Report
I am delighted to be able to share with you the report from our recent OFSTED inspection. The report confirms that Warblington remains a ‘Good’ school in every category and that ‘pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding’.
Please click here to view the full report.
At the heart of our school community are the students. In Warblington School there is a climate of aspiration and mutual respect and a caring, nurturing, inclusive environment, where everyone is treated as an individual; is listened to and encouraged to learn and develop; has high standards; a strong sense of achievement; and pride in the school.
Our aims are to:
- Deliver consistently high quality teaching and learning which enthuses and inspires children and puts their needs at the centre of everything that we do.
- Motivate children to love learning, model lifelong learning and have a passion to learn more.
- Inspire all of our children to dream big, extending their horizons beyond their expectations.
- Encourage every child to feel special in a safe, happy and caring environment in which both staff and children feel valued.
- Have high expectations of our children based on good manners, mutual respect and knowing the difference between right and wrong.
- Deliver inspirational leadership which fosters a passion for learning in children and staff through both support and challenge.
- Value the significant contribution that all parents have in the life of our school and listen to their views with respect and consideration.
- Work as a Team with all of our stakeholders with the shared aim of ensuring that the opportunities which our children are provided with are of the highest quality.