- Tilly Taylor who achieved twelve grades 7-9, the top grades that could be awarded.
- Maddie Bailey and Rhiannon Griffiths who achieved eleven of the top grades. For Rhiannon, seven of these were grade 9.
- Tai Nguyen achieved eleven top grades including an incredible eight grade 9’s with an A in additional maths as he progresses to college.
- Keira Delahay, Arun Allport, Olivia Gates, Jamie Crockford, Akosua Baidoo, Ethan Stainsby all achieved at least 7 top grades.
- Alyssa McPhee is also worthy of a mention for most progress in the year group as a result of her hard work throughout her time with us!
A special mention should go to Millie Rudkin-Blair who, despite undergoing treatment at Southampton University Hospital, continued to log in to remote sessions and achieved passes in all her subjects. We are all very proud of her here at Warblington for achieving under incredibly challenging circumstances.
Also, to Louis Bowden, who has been balancing studying alongside his Tennis training and competitions, resulting in him playing at Wimbledon this year!
This year, following the cancellation of exams, grades were awarded through a process of teacher assessed grades, against a national standard and approved and awarded by the exam boards. The government is not publishing performance data for any schools or colleges this year due to the varying impact of the pandemic.
Mike Hartnell, Headteacher: “We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students, especially after such a difficult and disrupted year. We have worked tirelessly to ensure students are all able to progress onto further education and study, and we look forward to seeing what they will achieve in the future with these excellent set of outcomes. The results this year represent our continued improvement as a school and are a reflection of the hard work everyone has put in. This is a year group we are incredibly proud of and wish them every success in the future.”
Click here for the 2022 exam results break down
2021 Activity Survey
Click here for the full report on what our Year 11 leavers went onto after leaving Warblington School
To check school performance tables, please follow the link below: